Cheesy Vegetable Omelette
These vegetable omelettes are so simple to make and are perfect for lunches, dinners or as a day time snack. Very delicious and healthy too!
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 mushrooms
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 courgette
- 1/4 sweet potato
- A sprinkling of cheddar cheese
- Butter to grease the frying pan
- Spices to taste – paprika, cayenne pepper and black pepper
- Chop the vegetables and cook in a pan. Put them to one side for later
- Whisk the eggs
- Add the cooked vegetables, grated cheese and spices to the whisked eggs and mix together
- Heat a small amount of butter in a small frying pan
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook on a very low heat. Once the omelette is almost set, turn over and cook on the other side until golden in colour. Cut into strips to make it easy for babies to pick up. Serve with avocado wedges and cucumber sticks.
For more meal inspiration check out our Food section on our blog. If you would like to know more about how we have weaned our babies there is a lot of information in our Baby-Led Weaning and Weaning Twins posts too.
Happy eating! Love, The Foxfairies x