Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
This recipe is great for your little ones to try lots of different vegetables. Make sure you slice them into wedges so that small hands can easily pick them up.
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 courgette
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 leek
- A sprinkle of spices (cayenne pepper, black pepper and paprika)
- Preheat pan
- Slice vegetables into wedges (long enough for little ones to easily pick up)
- Add the ingredients and spices to the pan
- Fry until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are soft and golden (rather than adding oil, just use a drop of water to keep the vegetables moist).
- Remove from the heat, allow to cool and serve. Add sweet potato wedges, rice or pasta as an accompaniment.
For more meal inspiration check out our Food section on our blog. If you would like to know more about how we have weaned our babies there is a lot of information in our Baby-Led Weaning and Weaning Twins posts too.
Happy eating! Love, The Foxfairies x