Banana and Sultana Muffins
Here is a great recipe for anyone who is looking for a little sweet treat for their babies without any added sugar. These banana and sultana muffins are delicious! This recipe will make about 6 muffins. Simply double the mixture if you would like more.
- 75g of self-raising flour
- 30g butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 40g sultanas, chopped
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 190C and line paper cases in a muffin tray.
- Slowly melt the butter in a pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, sultanas and mashed bananas. Add the melted butter and mix.
- Sift the flour into the bowl of ingredients. Lightly fold together.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes until golden and springy to touch. Remove from the oven, cool and serve.
For more meal inspiration check out our Food section on our blog. If you would like to know more about how we have weaned our babies there is a lot of information in our Baby-Led Weaning and Weaning Twins posts too.
Happy eating! Love, The Foxfairies x