Cheesy Vegetable Flapjacks
If you are looking for something other than sandwiches to give to your babies for lunch, these cheesy vegetable flapjacks are a great alternative. They are a personal favourite of mine too! These savoury flapjacks are extremely delicious and very easy to make.
- 300g of porridge oats
- 350g grated cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- 100g butter
- 1 grated courgette
- A handful of spinach leaves
- Spices to taste (paprika / cayenne pepper / black pepper)
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Slowly melt the butter in a pan.
- Turn off the heat and combine all of the ingredients in the pan.
- Press the mixture into a greased baking tin. It should be about 1 cm thick.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tin. Cut into slices and serve.
For more meal inspiration check out our Food section on our blog. If you would like to know more about how we have weaned our babies there is a lot of information in our Baby-Led Weaning and Weaning Twins posts too.
Happy eating! Love, The Foxfairies x