Help Us Celebrate Vascular Birthmark Day: 15th May 2017
Since Beatrice was diagnosed with a haemangioma, we have been spreading the word on strawberry marks (you can read Beatrice’s Haemangioma Story here). Since then lots of fabulous families have also got in touch and are now sharing their own haemangioma experiences in our As Cute As A Strawberry section.
I am extremely excited to announce that on the 15th May 2017 The Vascular Birthmark Foundation are having a Vascular Birthmark Day to help raise awareness for all types of vascular birthmarks.
To mark this occasion I thought it would be fantastic to have our own spin on this! So I would love your help…
How To Get Involved
- As we have been raising awareness of haemangiomas, our theme will be: ‘As Cute as a Strawberry’
- We would love everyone to get involved, if your child has a birthmark or not, in celebration of our beautifully unique babies
- Simply capture a photo of your child with strawberries. You can be as creative as you like! Eating them, playing with them, wearing them on clothing etc.
- Then on 15th May 2017, post your picture on Instagram using the hashtag #AsCuteAsAStrawberry and tag @foxfairytwins so we can celebrate and help raise awareness of haemangiomas
- Spread the word – the more the merrier!
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If this is something you would enjoy taking part in I look forward to seeing your strawberry baby post.
Love, The Foxfairies x